|"4th Grade Male Dog" is not an official name.|
|4th Grade Male Dog|
|Cartoon debut||D.W. All Wet|
4th Grade Male Dog is an unnamed fourth grader who made his debut in the episode "D.W. All Wet". In the episode, he was seen swimming with his friends.
He appears in various places at various times and is often seen with some members of the Tough Customers, who he hangs out with. He spoke several times in two episodes in the series (so far) - "Arthur Goes to Camp" and "Arthur's Big Hit".
How he came to know Binky or other members of the Tough Customers is a complete mystery since in the episode "Arthur Goes to Camp" he was completely against Binky and was never seen hanging out with him until the episode "Arthur Writes a Story".
As for his personality, he is mostly a bully and his family has never been shown in the series. He made his last appearance for a while in Season 13, then reappeared in the Season 16 episode "Based on a True Story".
4th Grade Male Dog is a dog with a brown complexion. He wears dark gray jeans, an orange shirt, and has a dog collar armband on his wrist. He wears blue and white colored high tops.
In Arthur Goes to Camp, he wore the same clothes except he had a black Camp Horsewater shirt with a red "H" on it. In the same episode he wore white armbands on both of his wrists instead of the black ones he has been seen wearing throughout his appearances in the show.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- The Lousy Week 50501
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Vomitrocious 80501
- Season 9
- Season 13
- The Pride of Lakewood 130902
- Season 16
- With the exception of "Arthur Goes to Camp", this character made occasional appearances in earlier episodes and seasons. In "Arthur's Big Hit", he spoke for the last time as this episode would in turn be his last hurrah. After Season 4 his appearances in the show started dwindling significantly. He did appear in the special "It's Only Rock 'n' Roll", but by then his appearances had plummeted. Then after Season 13 he disappeared. His last known appearance took place in the episode "The Pride of Lakewood". He reappeared again in the episode "Based on a True Story" along with a few other members of the Tough Customers.
- This character, just like the rest of the Tough Customers, is afraid of Binky.
- He's good at catching frogs.
- He plays the cello in the school band (though it may appear to be a double bass due to its size in comparison to him, it is supported by a spike at the bottom and is therefore a cello)