|Arthur's Family Vacation|
|Publication date||May 3, 1993|
|Published by||Little, Brown and Company|
| Preceded by|
Arthur Babysits (1992)
| Followed by|
Arthur's New Puppy (1993)
Arthur's Family Vacation is the 17th book in the Arthur Adventure series. It was written and illustrated by Marc Brown and published by Little, Brown and Company in 1993. It became adapted into a cartoon segment as the first half of Episode 15 in Season 1 in 1996.
- To date, Arthur's Family Vacation is the last book in chronological order in the Arthur Adventure series, since the story started out as Arthur's last day of school in third grade. Pal wasn't seen as his pet until in Arthur's New Puppy that is a prequel to this book.
- In the cartoon counterpart of Arthur's Family Vacation, it takes place in the summer before Arthur starts the 3rd grade.
- This is one of the few Arthur books where Arthur is 9 years old since his birthday is May 25, even though he's mostly been recognized as an 8-year-old.
- In the United Kingdom, this book was re-titled as Arthur's Family Holiday, since the word "holiday" in British is often used in place of "vacation".
- In later editions of this book, Sharky was recolored from orange to blue.