|"Arthur Calls It"|
|Number in season:||5b|
|Original Airdate:|| January 26, 2015|
March 6, 2015
|Written by:|| Craig Carlisle|
Peter K. Hirsch
|Storyboard by:||Rick Marshall|
"Whip. Mix. Blend."
- Pressure from his classmates has Arthur doubting his decision to call Buster out during a baseball game. Will he succumb to peer pressure, or stick with what he believes is right?
This article's missing a Plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Nigel Ratburn
- Arthur Read
- Buster Baxter
- Francine Frensky
- Muffy Crosswire
- George Lundgren
- Bitzi Baxter
- Lisa Ratburn (unseen)
- Buster wears his aardvark slippers.
- If you watch very quickly you can see that Buster was safe.
- Bitzi has a Motorloco L-19 GPS in her car, which replaced her Motorloco L-17 from "Buster's Carpool Catastrophe".
- Francine holds a poll on The Frensky Star, which was first seen in "Citizen Frensky" and was first put online in "Muffy and the Big Bad Blog".
- In his meditation/dream, Buster sees the Kidonian flag, tomatoes, Vince Ruckles, a Woogle, Strawberry People, squirrels, pizza, tubas, chocolates, The Grain Reaper, and grape cola (with the note).
- The Crosswire blimp makes another appearance.
- D.W. wears a fake beard which was first seen in "Arthur Meets Mister Rogers".