|"Arthur Calls It"|
|Number in season:||5b|
|Original Airdate:|| January 26, 2015|
March 6, 2015
|Written by:|| Craig Carlisle|
Peter K. Hirsch
|Storyboard by:||Rick Marshall|
"Whip. Mix. Blend."
- Pressure from his classmates has Arthur doubting his decision to call Buster out during a baseball game. Will he succumb to peer pressure, or stick with what he believes is right?
- Buster wears his aardvark slippers again.
- If you watch very quickly, you can see that Buster was safe.
- Bitzi has a Motorloco L-19 GPS in her car, which replaced her Motorloco L-17 from "Buster's Carpool Catastrophe."
- Francine holds a poll on The Frensky Star, which was first seen in "Citizen Frensky" and was first put online in "Muffy and the Big Bad Blog." In addition, the "Ask Muffy" column from "Don't Ask Muffy" can be seen again.
- In his meditation/dream, Buster sees the Kidonian flag, tomatoes, Vince Ruckles, cameras, a Woogle, Strawberry People, squirrels, pizza, tubas, chocolates, The Grain Reaper, and grape cola (with the note).
- The Crosswire blimp makes another appearance.
- D.W. wears a fake beard, which was first seen in "Arthur Meets Mister Rogers."
- George does sports commentary. He first did this in "Baseball Blues."
- Main article: Arthur Calls It/Gallery