|"Arthur Changes Gears"|
|Number in season:||6B|
|Original Airdate:|| May 22, 2006|
September 21, 2006
November 10, 2006 
|Written by:||Raye Lankford|
|Storyboard by:||Patricia Atchison|
"The Curse of the Grebes"
Arthur finally saves enough money to buy the bike of his dreams, then discovers that it is much too nice to actually ride.
Arthur is saving up for a new bike by doing chores to earn money. A few days later, he finally saves enough money and with his father and Buster, he goes to buy the bike. He shows it to Francine and the Brain, then takes it home. He then gets worried that it will be stolen. One night, he is visited by the Ghost of Bicycles Past who shows him that it will be a pile of pieces by the time he's old (although Prunella recognized him as the Ghost of Lunch Tomorrow). He then wakes up realizing that it can be useful and races his friends.
- This is one of the rare times on the TV series when someone calls Arthur by his full name.
- This is one of the three episodes that focus on bikes. The other two are "D.W. Rides Again" and "Binky vs. Binky".
- In the beginning, D.W. parodies "The Twilight Zone".
- The Ghost of Lunch Tomorrow (who is really just Binky in Arthur's imagination) returns in this episode as the Ghost of Bicycles Past. His first appearance was in "Prunella Gets It Twice", and she even recognizes him from those events in Arthur's dream.
- Like all episodes of Season 10, this episode included the number '10' hidden in various places. For a list of them, see ARTHUR Season 10 Scavenger Hunt.