Bitzi's car is light green on the exterior and has stacked round headlamps and red rectangular taillights. The interior is half gray and half tan, and has gray cloth bench seats with light brown accents, and a bluish-green steering column with an automatic transmission gear shift mounted on it. Its license plate reads "MOBO".
In some episodes, the car has been shown to be incredibly rundown and dysfunctional, suffering from rusted doors, poor air conditioning, worn upholstery, a damaged CD player, and would spit out nuts and bolts from the back when in drive.
- According to "Pick a Car, Any Car" and "Buster's Carpool Catastrophe," it was shown to be in poor condition, but in other appearances, it did not show any mechanical defects. It's strange why it would be in poor condition in that episode. Apparently, the set was lose, so they could bounce up and down in the seat.
- In' Buster's Carpool Catastrophe' it is shown to have 4 doors, however in "Pick a Car, Any Car" it has 2 doors.
- In Arthur's Snow Biz Bitzi doesn't have the car, instead there is a purple Volvo station wagon in the driveway.
- Arthur's Faraway Friend
- Buster's Back (in a flashback)
- Pick a Car, Any Car
- Buster's Carpool Catastrophe
- The Best Day Ever (in a flashback)
- Arthur Calls It