|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD.|
|"Big Brother Binky"|
|Number in season:||10|
|Original Airdate:|| September 7, 2007|
January 2, 2008 (Part 1)
January 3, 2008 (Part 2) 
May 21, 2008
|Written by:||Stephanie Simpson|
|Storyboard by:|| Stéfanie Gignac|
"Is That Kosher?"
Binky's family adopts a baby girl from China.
On a winter day in Tibet, Binky trains with Arthur the act of the big brother. Soon, he tests his skills on D.W., but bossy D.W. has her own rules and yells so Arthur and Binky run off.
BIG BROTHER BINKY Part 1
One day at dinner, Binky's parents have a plan to adopt a baby. Binky goes into the TV room to watch wrestling. When the show ends, Mr. Barnes comes in the room and tells Binky that he's going to be an older brother with a baby sister from China. When Binky goes to sleep he wonders if the baby is going by herself. Mrs. Barnes says that they will be going to China to pick her up. Binky was even more excited now. He dreams of him and his sister in a wrestling match and beating the opponent.
He wakes up looking in the mirror saying "Well big brother you'd better get ready". Binky was all packed up, but his mom says it could be a year before they go. Binky didn't want to wait so his mom gave him a job to make sure they get all their paperwork in on time. As a reward of that, they all go out for Chinese food. Binky hopes the wait wont be long, but they still had to make the baby's room. Binky wonders if there will be a new room or if he gets a bigger one, but it turned out the new room would be his old game room. Binky was disappointed. When going through the closet, mom finds an old piece of fabric to use for his sister's new quilt. Binky wondered if he had one to, but mom didn't know about the tradition when Binky was a baby. Day after day, his friends keep giving him patches for the quilt. Soon the new room is all built. Mom comes in the room with a photo of Mei Lin: Binky's new sister. Arthur calls mom and D.W. to see the picture. When Arthur asks when the baby can come home, Binky's mom remembered something: Travel Shots! Binky hoped the baby would be worth it. While packing up the baby needs, they run out of room and the suitcase explodes. Binky wants to bring a butterfly net with him, but there wasn't any room. Half of the baby needs would have to go in his suitcase. After packing, Binky goes to bed upset that he has to share too much. He has a nightmare about being small compared to the new baby. When Binky wakes up, his mom and dad are already there and ready for China. On the flight, a little kid kicks his seat and Binky turns back and shouts at her. Mrs. Barnes scolds him. Binky thought his mom no longer cared about him, but Mom said she would always love him as much as she always had. Mrs. Barnes had a surprise: A quilt just for Binky. Binky was excited about meeting Mei Lin and wondered if Mei Lin felt the same.
The plane would be landing in China shortly and Binky was excited to meet Mei Lin. Binky wanted to know if she would be at the airport. It would be at least be a few days before picking her up. Binky complains about more waiting, but Mr. Barnes told him there would be sight seeing to distract them. When the day comes to pick up Mei Lin, Binky worries about getting the wrong baby. Mr. Barnes and Mrs. Barnes assure him that it that would not happen since the people done this lots of time. Finally, Binky and his parents meet Mei Lin. Also, when Mei Lin began to cry, Binky quickly tried to stop Mei from crying, after knowing to discover that he has a special talent in stopping Mei Lin from crying. It worked for a while, but didn't work anymore when Mei-Lin met Arthur, who stopped her crying. One night, Binky and his family are at a Chinese restaurant when Arthur and his family shows up and Binky started to worry that Mei-Lin would rather have Arthur for her brother. Then Mei-Lin throws her food at Binky. Binky blew raspberries at her, with Mei-Lin doing the same thing. This article's missing a A complete plot section. You can help by adding one!
- A later Barney & Friends episode, "Big Brother Rusty", is similar to this episode, as both have a new baby from China. The names are similar, too: Mei Lin and Mei Ling. Barney is another PBS Kids Show, it aired from 1992 until 2010.
- Binky's Nightmare about being small could be a reference to George Shrinks story. George Shrinks is another PBS Kids show in the Early 2000s.
- Binky is making a reference to "Binky Goes Nuts" by saying, "Ah my favorite! peanut-free egg rolls."
- When D.W. says she's good with babies, she's referring to D.W.'s Baby when she takes care of Kate.
- When Binky went to sing the lullaby in Mei Lin's bedroom, he entered wearing his pajamas. In the next shot, when his back is turned, he is shown wearing his regular orange shirt. When shown from the front again, he is back in his pajamas.
- When the Reads meet Binky and his family at the Chinese restaurant, one moment D.W. is standing, and in the next shot she is seated.
- When Binky is looking for the checkers set in the closet, it is there. But a few seconds later, It is there and it says "Chess."
- When Binky moves his piece to the star in the middle of the No Guessing! set, it makes the sound of a baby toy, referring to Mei-Lin.
- In the scene where Binky and his parents are on the plane, Mr. Barnes was sleeping, and his skin is dark brown.
- This is the last episode where Cameron Ansell voices Arthur.
- This is the last episode to be animated overseas by AKOM Productions, Ltd. Starting with Seasons 12-15, Animation Services HK, Ltd. took over the overseas animation.