|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the fictional television series.|
|Favorite color||Atomic tangerine|
|Family||Dark Bunny (twin brother)|
Mrs. Bunny (mother)
|Book debut||Arthur's Eyes|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"|
|Voiced by||Arthur Holden|
|“||Someone's in trouble! Never fear! Bionic Bunny is here!||”|
—Bionic Bunny, "Bitzi's Beau"
The Bionic Bunny is a superhero who is the main protagonist of a television show of the same name. He is portrayed by Wilbur Rabbit.
When Bionic Bunny and Dark Bunny were born, the two were separated at birth. Dark Bunny was taken by an evil witch, and Bionic Bunny was taken by a robot. An episode in "Buster's Back" shows his bionic parts being constructed and fitted into his body. He is highly allergic to sodium chloride (NaCl), or salt. Bionic Bunny's real name is Sue.
Bionic Bunny is a tall, muscular rabbit with a white complexion. He wears a blue shirt with a "B" on the front of his chest, dark blue pants, blue underwear over his pants, a red cape, a red hat with an antenna, and white and blue sneakers. In the promotional illustration, he wore a dark blue suit with red underwear over his suit, red sneakers, a red cape, and a red hat with a yellow antenna.
His actor, Wilbur, wears round brown glasses like Arthur's and casual clothes, outside of acting.
"Sorry. If it doesn't involve flying, battling monsters, or lifting heavy objects, I'm kind of at a loss."
- The character was popularized by the Arthur television series, but actually pre-dates it by roughly 17 years, having first appeared in the 1979 title by Marc Brown, Arthur's Eyes, which featured Bionic Bunny on Arthur's lunchbox.
- In the 1985 Marc Brown title The Bionic Bunny Show, Bionic Bunny is apparently a live-action show. This book and was featured in an installment of PBS's Reading Rainbow.
- He is a spoof of Superman, but is also a reference to The Bionic Man due to his name.
- He is allergic to salt.
This list is incomplete. Please add to it if you know any other appearances.
- 10101 "Arthur's Eyes"
- 10601 "Locked in the Library!" (poster)
- 11302 "Buster's New Friend"
- 20701 "Arthur's TV-Free Week"
- 30701 "Arthur Rides the Bandwagon" (action figure)
- 31102 "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival" (cameo)
- 40102 "Arthur's Big Hit" (boxing audience cameo, mentioned)
- 50902 "The Big Dig"
- 710 "April 9th"
- 80701 Desk Wars (mentioned)
- 91001 "Binky Goes Nuts"
- 1001 "Happy Anniversary"
- 100801 "Operation: D.W.!"
- 110802 "Buster Gets Real"
- The Bionic Bunny Show (book)