|Number in season:||10b|
|Original Airdate:|| May 14, 2014|
November 19, 2013
May 2, 2013
|Written by:|| Andy Yerkes|
Peter K. Hirsch
|Storyboard by:||Gerry Capelle|
"Binky's Music Madness"
"The Tattletale Frog"
A new ice cream shop has just opened up across the block. With whimsical flavor names, futuristic furniture, and a cute mascot named Puk Puk, Yumbobo is threatening to put Brain's shop out of business. It's gonna be a rocky road.
Yumbobo, the new ice cream shop has just opened up across the block. With whimsical flavor names, futuristic furniture, and a cute mascot named Puk Puk, Yumbobo is threatening to put Brain's shop out of business, and Brain was not happy. Then he attracts Francine and Muffy. Muffy invites Brain to her house for campaign ideas.
At her mansion, Muffy is showing Brain clips from his family's past when Brain protests during her presentation, saying he has owned the ice cream shop for four years and that he is not going to lie about his family's history.
At Brain's house, he and Buster were trying to figure out what to do. Buster suggests a mascot. Brains disagrees at first, but then gives it a try. It did not go well.
At the Sugar Bowl, Buster was trying to juggle ice cream. It did not go well, but it gave Brain an idea. Many people arrive to blend their favorite ice cream flavors, finishing the episode.
- Marina Datillo
- Timmy and Tommy Tibble
- Prunella Deegan
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- Fern Walters
- George Lundgren
- Little Boy
- Nigel Ratburn
- Francis Haney
- Maria Pappas
- Carl Gould
- Paige Turner
- It is revealed that the Powers family has owned their Ice Cream Shop for 4 years.
- It is revealed that Brain's grandfather's name was Alan, suggesting that Brain was named after his grandfather.
- This was the last episode that Siam Yu voices Alan Powers before Max Friedman Cole.
- This is the last episode where Drew Adkins voices Arthur Read before William Healy.
- In the Ice Cream Shop's "Mixing Lab," one of the new flavors mentioned is "Nanamint," a combination of Nanaimo Bar (a Canadian dessert) and mint.