| The picture used in this article is unsatisfactory.|
Reason: Not specified
Please feel free to replace it so it conforms to Arthur Wiki conventions.
|"Buster Hits the Books"|
|Number in season:||11B|
|Original Airdate:|| April 6, 1998|
September 7, 1998
July 20, 1999
|Written by:||Joe Fallon|
|Storyboard by:|| J. O'Neill &|
"D.W.'s Deer Friend"
"Arthur's Faraway Friend"
For the first time in his school career, Buster has to actually read a book—and he only has one week.
This article's missing a Plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Buster Baxter
- Arthur Read
- Nigel Ratburn
- Fern Walters
- Alan Powers
- Francine Frensky
- Muffy Crosswire
- Binky Barnes
- Jane Read (voice heard only)
- George Lundgren (cameo)
- Jenna Morgan (cameo)
- Bo Baxter (mentioned)
- Bitzi Baxter (mentioned)
- Paige Turner
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- Prunella Deegan (cameo)
- During the Jolly Jollisters segment, you could see Buster watching himself on TV.
- This episode features parodies of "The Happy Hollisters," (Jolly Jollisters) "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (Sam and the Sandwich Company), and the style of stories and illustrations of Dr. Seuss.
- Buster mentions that his dad is a pilot. In the following episode, Arthur's Faraway Friend, Buster leaves for a couple of months to travel with his dad.
- There is apparently a Scare-Your-Pants-Off-Club TV show now. Buster mentions that instead of reading the SYPOC books, he watched the TV episodes.
- At the start, Mr. Ratburn can be seen writing on the blackboard with his left hand, although he is normally right-handed.
- In "Arthur's Lost Library Book", Buster is seen reading a joke book. However, in this episode it is said he has never read a book before.
- This is the first episode to use the Stampede as a title card.