|"Buster Spaces Out"|
|Number in season:||10A|
|Original Airdate:|| April 28, 2011|
September 22, 2011
January 12, 2011
March 25, 2013
|Written by:||Ron Holsey|
|Storyboard by:||François Brisson|
"In My Africa"
"The Long Road Home"
Buster, after seeing footage of the Moon landing, decides to build a model rocket ship. He recruits Arthur, George, Carl, Francine and Muffy to help him, however, chaos ensues until he receives advice from the guest star astronaut Michael Fincke.
Buster is watching a show on space and gets interested in it and gathers all his saved money (and some food).
After the title card, Buster goes to the hobby store and buys a model rocket. He calls Arthur to help him construct it, but putting the rocket together is easier said then done as it turns out to be a lot more difficult then expected.
The next day Buster recruits Arthur, George, Carl, Francine, and Muffy to help construct the rocket. When they try to construct the rocket chaos takes places and when the parachute rips everyone soon goes to the Sugar Bowl thinking what were they going to do without the parachute.
They then get some motivation from an astronaut and Muffy gets an idea on another parachute and soon construction on the rocket resumes. After completing it, however it starts raining and the gang is forced to go into the house until the rain stopped.
After the rain stopped they decide to launch it and the launch was successful, but it doesn't land back at the house it lands in the hands of the astronaut who gives the rocket back to Buster.
- This is the second appearance of Carl and likely the first time anyone other than George has seen him before.
- This episode aired the day before The Royal Wedding of Will & Kate, which preempted Arthur on several PBS Stations that day, including CPTV in Connecticut, which Borders Massachussetts, where WGBH is based. (it aired at 7AM at the time, now occupied by British TV Show Bob The Builder)
- When buster watches the TV, the TV uses actual footage of the moon landing from the Apollo 11 flight with Neil Armstrong climbing out and walking on the moon.
- Brain is in Texas visiting his family.
- In "When Carl Met George," Carl was interested in trains. In this episode, he is interested in rocket ships.
- Buster wants to build a model like in "Ungifted."
- When the waitress gives the man his food at the Sugar Bowl, he is not wearing glasses. A second later when the camera zooms in, he is wearing glasses.
- Main article: Buster Spaces Out/Gallery