|Capri di Vapida|
|Favorite color||Yellow (as a "flavor")|
|Job||Celebrity, fashion designer|
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. Unties the Knot"|
|Voiced by||Bryn McAuley|
Her first appearance is a brief TV cameo in "D.W. Unties the Knot." Capri first significantly appears in "Pet Projects," where she hosts the movie-making contest. She later forgets there even was a contest and has to be reminded. "All the Rage" gives the most insight about her, explaining the many trends she has started.
- Big sunglasses
- Cone noses
- Eating dog biscuits (her favorites are "yellow" flavored)
- The slang word "cool" being replaced with "warm"
Capri mistook "affectionate" to be an Italian word and thinks yellow is a flavor instead of a color. She doesn't care about people feelings when it comes to fashion such as in All the Rage.
Capri di Vapida is a rabbit with an orange-tan complexion and long, blonde hair. She wears lipstick and other kinds of makeup. She usually wears a pink polka-dotted dress with big sunglasses and a huge sunhat, but will wear whatever is fashionable at the moment. She a parody of Paris Hilton
- 1402b. D.W. Unties the Knot (briefly seen on TV)
- 1405b. Pet Projects
- 1408b. All the Rage
- 1609b. Sue Ellen Vegges Out (mentioned and pictured)
- 1610a. So Funny I Forgot to Laugh (mentioned only)
- 1807b. Messy Dress Mess (mentioned only)
- 1902b. Wish You Were Here (mentioned only)