- For other uses of "Carl", see Carl (disambiguation).
|Cartoon debut||"George and the Missing Puzzle Piece"|
|Latest Appearance||"Brain Freeze"|
|Voice Actor||Dwayne Hill (1306a),|
Dylan Hoerner (1410a)
Carl is a rabbit. He has short, swurvy orange hair and wears a light blue T-shirt, gray jeans, dark blue and white sneakers and glasses.
Personality and Skills
Carl has Asperger's syndrome, a form of Autism spectrum disorder which makes him have problems with social interaction when being around people. He loves trains and can point out every detail of them with incredible accuracy and attention to detail. As well as trains, he likes to assemble jigsaws and can draw rather good lions all by hand. He can get somewhat anxious around situations that are unfamiliar to him, but can often find a rational solution to a problem whenever it presents itself. He likes apple juice in a box, not a bottle. His favorite color is blue, but he dislikes the color brown.
- He likes trains. He has a book filled with detailed drawings he drew himself.
- However, his interests have changed to rockets and spaceships by the time of "Buster Spaces Out", though the interests of one with Asperger's changes on a regular basis.
- Carl also plays baseball with the local little league team, as evidenced by "Baseball Blues".
- 1306a. When Carl Met George (debut)
- 1410a. Buster Spaces Out
- 1607a. Baseball Blues
- 1702b. Ladonna Compson: Party Animal (cameo)
- 1707b. Go Fly a Kite
- 1710b. Brain Freeze (cameo)