- For other uses of "Carl", see Carl (disambiguation).
|Cartoon debut||"When Carl Met George"|
|Voiced by||Dwayne Hill (s13)|
Dylan Hoerner (s14 - present)
Carl is a rabbit. He has short, swurvy orange hair and wears a light blue T-shirt, gray jeans, dark blue and white sneakers and glasses.
Personality and Skills
Carl has Asperger's syndrome, a form of Autism spectrum disorder which makes him have problems with social interaction when being around people. He loves trains and can point out every detail of them with incredible accuracy and attention to detail, but he can have trouble changing the subject. As well as trains, he likes to assemble jigsaws and can draw rather good lions all by hand. He can get somewhat anxious around situations that are unfamiliar to him, but can often find a rational solution to a problem whenever it presents itself. He likes apple juice in a box rather than a bottle. His favorite color is blue, but he dislikes the color brown.
- He likes trains. He has a book filled with detailed drawings he drew himself.
- However, his interests have changed to rockets and spaceships by the time of "Buster Spaces Out", though the interests of one with Asperger's changes on a regular basis (or at least what they focus on more intently than anything else).
- Carl also plays baseball with the Grebelings, as evidenced by "Baseball Blues".
- Based on the fact that his mother is an aardvark, his father could be a rabbit, however since he has never been seen, Carl could be adopted.
- 130601 When Carl Met George (debut)
- 141001 Buster Spaces Out
- 160701 Baseball Blues
- 170202 Ladonna Compson: Party Animal (cameo)
- 170702 Go Fly a Kite
- 171002 Brain Freeze (cameo)
- 190701 Carl's Concerto
- 200301 He Said, He Said
- Main article: Carl Gould/Gallery