Crunch, commonly known as Crunch cereal, is a corn puff breakfast cereal popular among children. When their father is unable to cook healthier food due to time, Arthur and D.W. will eat the cereal.
The Crunch Cereal Jingle Contest
The Crunch Cereal Jingle Contest was held in the winter. Participants were asked to write a jingle that would be aired on a new TV commercial. All entries had to be sent in with 20 box tops. The winner would receive a year's supply of Crunch cereal.
- Oh, I have a hunch
- Breakfast, dinner, and lunch
- Would be so fun to munch,
- If I had it with Crunch.
- 111b. "D.W.'s Baby"
- 116a. "Arthur and the Crunch Cereal Contest"
- 218b. "D.W.'s Very Bad Mood"
- 605b. "Arthur and Los Vecinos"
- 710. "April 9th"
- 1402b. D.W. Unties the Knot
- 1603b. "Blockheads"
- 1701a. "Show Off"
- 1704a. "Opposites Distract"
- 1802a. "The Friend Who Wasn't There"
- 1806a. "Whip. Mix. Blend."
- 1807a. "Two Minutes"
- 1808a. "Arthur Read: Super Saver" (pictured)
- 1810. "Shelter from the Storm"
- 2001a. "Buster's Second Chance"
- 2004a. "Bud's Knotty Problem"
- 2106a. "The Lost Dinosaur"
- "D.W. and the Beastly Birthday"
- "Arthur and the Haunted Treehouse"