|Age||4 (s1-s2, s4-s9, s11-present)|
5 (s3, s10)
|Birthday||Two days before Read and Flumberghast|
The second day of D.W., Bossy Boots (summer?)
|Residence||Emily's House, Elwood City|
|Book debut||D.W. Flips|
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. All Wet"|
|Voiced by||Vanessa Lengies (seasons 1-7) |
Sally Taylor-Isherwood (season 8-present)
Emily is a young girl who is D.W.'s best friend and fellow preschooler.
Emily is a rabbit with blonde hair (at Francine's length). She always wears a blue short-sleeved dress with a white collar that has green flowers with black shoes, and is fairly tall for her age. In episodes before Season 6 she was shown with a red collared dress with white flowers, short hair, and a bow in her hair. After Season 6, her character design was changed to longer hair, her dress was changed to blue with turquoise floral print. Her footwear is black Mary Jane type shoes and long white socks up to her shin. Despite her redesign, the official website still uses her classic design on her homepage and many other sections of the website.
In the book D.W., the Picky Eater, Emily has white hair and wears an orange shirt with polka dots and green shorts.
Emily is typically polite and kind, but sometimes she can be a bit hypocritical in conversations. She's interested in gymnastics, as she met her best friend D.W. at gymnastics class. D.W. tends to be jealous when Emily outshines her in various activities.
However, her usual generous personality drastically changed when she was babysat by Binky Barnes in "The Good, the Bad, and the Binky." Because of him, she was having a short interest in professional wrestling and being a big bully to her preschool classmates.
She's of French ethnicity, due to how she addresses her family, such as her "grand-mère" and "maman", and often she uses French vocabulary when in conversation, at least when she can. She also has a French nanny, Marie-Hélène, and shows various interests in French culture, and even once visited France.
- 103a "D.W. All Wet"
- 116b "D.W. Flips"
- 216b "D.W. Blows the Whistle"
- 218b "D.W.'s Very Bad Mood"
- 302a "D.W. All Fired Up"
- 311b "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival"
- 315b "The Long, Dull Winter"
- 401a "D.W.'s Library Card"
- 606b "D.W.'s Backpack Mishap"
- 709b "Return of the Snowball"
- 809b "Kiss and Tell"
- 81002 "Bleep"
- 90201 "Francine's Big Top Trouble"
- 90401 "Buster's Green Thumb"
- 90402 "My Fair Tommy"
- 90802 "Emily Swallows a Horse"
- 100302 "The Secret About Secrets"
- 100502 "D.W. Aims High"
- 100702 "D.W., Bossy Boots"
- 110101 "Swept Away"
- 110302 "Buenas Noches, Vicita"
- 110302 "Prunella Packs It In"
- 110701 "Hic or Treat" (cameo)
- 110901 "D.W. on Ice"
- 120102 "Never, Never, Never"
- 120902 "Do You Believe in Magic? (cameo)
- 130401 "MacFrensky" (cameo)
- 130602 "D.W. Swims with the Fishes"
- 140202 "D.W. Unties the Knot"
- 140902 "In My Africa"
- 150202 "Whistling in the Wind"
- 150302 "The Last King of Lambland"
- 160301 "All About D.W."
- 160302 "Blockheads"
- 160501 "Night of the Tibble"
- 180902 "Some Assembly Required"
- 190101 "Brain's Brain"
- 190702 "Carl's Concerto"
- 200401 "Bud's Knotty Problem"
- 200402 "That's MY Grandma!"
- The place Emily wants to visit the most is Mary Moo Cow's Magic Farmland.
- Emily wants to be a fashion designer when she grows up.
- In "D.W. Swims with the Fishes", Buster mentions he doesn't know Emily's last name. In the same episode, there is a brief scene in which she has her old hairstyle.
- In "Read and Flumberghast", she celebrates her birthday in flashback that takes place a day ago, in the flashback she has a cupcake with 4 candles on it, suggesting she was turning 4