|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the DVD, the castle, or the fictional show.|
|"Fountain Abbey (episode)"|
|Number in season:||5a|
|Original Airdate:|| January 26, 2015|
March 5, 2015
|Written by:||Kathy Waugh|
|Storyboard by:||Gerry Capelle|
"The Tardy Tumbler"
"Arthur Calls It"
- Muffy's devastated when she learns her great, great grandmother Mary Alice wasn't royalty, but a common maid. The indignity! However, Mary Alice's old diary reveals a more interesting story.
This article's missing a plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Many of the costumes from this episode were available in Muffy's Costume Game, in Arthur's Big App, before the episode's release.
- This episode was inspired by the British costume drama television series Downton Abbey.
- A portrait in the dining hall looks like Henry VIII of England.
- Muffy had previously learned about her family's humble past in "Background Blues" and "Family Fortune".
- Sue Ellen learned about the past by reading a diary in "Strangers on a Train".
- Binkford wants to join a circus, as Shelley Barnes, another of Binky's ancestors, would do in "What's in a Name?".
- Muffy wears the same crown she did in "Framed".