This is a list of fourth wall breaks in the Arthur TV series.
- Arthur Accused! - Mrs. MacGrady gives an aside glance to the viewers when her brownies are cleared by a metal detector.
- Team Trouble - Luke waves to the viewers through the cafeteria window.
- Bully for Binky- Binky says what are you looking a angrily to the camera but it latte reviled to be some kids.
- Arthur and the Square Dance - After Arthur hastily leaves the Sugar Bowl ice cream shop following a silent teasing from Brain and Binky, Francine looks at the viewers and says "What's gotten into him?"
- Fern's Slumber Party - When she hears Fern telling a Sherlock Holmes story, Mrs. Walters tells the viewers "I knew this party was a good idea."
- Mom and Dad Have a Great Big Fight - Nadine breaks the fourth wall outside the intro.
- D.W.'s Perfect Wish - After D.W. reminds Arthur to not tell their wishes, D.W. whispers to the viewers "Even if it does come true."
- The Last of Mary Moo Cow - Arthur says "Wha-what are you waiting for!?! Quick! Go to the title card!".
- Crushed - Buster says "Roll the tape, Greg!"
- Baby Kate and the Imaginary Mystery -When Kate tells Pal that she was talking to the viewers, Pal tells Kate that the viewers don't say anything even when Arthur talks to them.
- Prunella and the Disappointing Ending - Marina says "Greg, start the show!"
- Grandpa Dave's Memory Album - Bubby says it's public television.
- Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story - Fern shakes the screen.