Glenbrook Academy is a private school in Elwood City, and, according to Elwood City Turns 100!, one of 15 schools in Elwood City. The majority of the children are known to be clever. It was a candidate school for Elwood City's Medieval Fair against Lakewood Elementary School in The Return of the King. At the very end of that episode, Arthur grabbed the sword out of the stone, where Lakewood immediately triumphed over Glenbrook Academy. Glenbrook Academy is known as one of the most prestigious academies in Elwood City. The students at Glenbrook resemble the same personalities as the students at Lakewood.
One of Glenbrook Academy's teachers is Mr. Pryce-Jones, who lead his class, all with striking similiarities to Lakewood students, to the medieval fair. Mr. Ratburn used to attended the school and Mr. Ratburn thinks he is not a tough enough teacher because of his former teacher. Mr. Haney's niece and nephew are currently tutored by Mr. Pryce-Jones.
- In Elwood City Turns 100! it almost hosted the musical, but instead Lakewood did.
- Mr. Pryce-Jones has still not retired from teaching and still leads his class in a very strict manner, just like his past students.
Unlike Lakewood Elementary the school is private and not public. The school uniforms for boys are a blue tuxedo, navy blue tie, and the school patch. For pants they wear tan pants and gray shoes. The girls uniform is almost the same, as they wear the tuxedo top, but they wear plaid skirts and different shoes with blue socks showing.
- 3rd Grade Male Rat (Number 3)
- 3rd Grade Female Bear (Number 2)
- 3rd Grade Male Goat
- 3rd Grade Female Dog (Number 2)
- 3rd Grade Female Dog
- 3rd Grade Female Aardvark (Number 8)