|This article is about the preschooler. You may be looking for others named James.|
|Residence||MacDonalds' House, Elwood City|
|Family||Mrs. MacDonald (mother)|
Molly MacDonald (sister)
Myles MacDoogal (uncle)
Unnamed second cousin
Family relative (father?)
Molly’s Grandmother (Grandmother)
|Cartoon debut||"D.W. All Wet"|
|Voiced by||Jesse Camacho (circa s8)|
Nicholas Wheeler-Hughes (s11),
John Flemming (s16 - 17),
Christian Distefano (s18 - present)
He has an older sister named Molly in the fourth grade who goes to Lakewood Elementary School. Unlike his older sister, James has a very kind and caring personality making him an easy target for being manipulated by the Tibble Twins.
James wears a light green button down shirt with shorts. He also wears glasses and appears to be very clumsy in the episodes that he has appeared in.
- In early production material, he was named Jimmy.
- In earlier episodes a rabbit similar to James (down to size, clothes, and even glasses) can be seen on the Mary Moo Cow TV show.
- A running gag was James asking to go to the bathroom.
- In the episodes, "Night of the Tibble" and "D.W. Swims with the Fishes, James has a pillow on his bed saying "Far West".
- In The Last Tough Customer, James was starting to become a bully because he saw his sister Molly act like that. After he yelled at Amanda, Molly told him that even though she bullied people it is not okay to act that way, and she told him to say sorry to Amanda.
- During Career Day in "D.W. Aims High", he can be seen wearing a baseball cap and catcher's mitt, which suggests that he may want to play baseball when he grows up.
- Season 1
- D.W. All Wet 10301
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Prove It 40402
- Season 5
- The Last of Mary Moo Cow 50801
- Season 7
- Don't Ask Muffy 70302
- Season 8
- Kiss and Tell 80902
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 12
- Season 13
- Season 14
- Season 15
- Season 16
- Season 18
- Season 20
- Bunny Trouble 200302