|Jekyll and Hyde|
|Hyde Brain gives a major speech to the teach.|
|Artist||Alan Powers (Luke Reid)|
|Played in|| "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival"|
Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape)
Jekyll and Hyde, a.k.a. (I was) Jekyll Jekyll Hyde, is a song presented in the episode "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival" based on the book The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson and describes how Brain was having nightmares after reading the book. The song is sung (actually, spoken in rhythm) by Alan Powers (performed by Luke Reid). In Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape) CD, This song appears as the track 7.
Note: The lines in red represent the tracks only seen in Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape). The lines in blue represent the tracks only seen in Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival.
One day I went to the library
- In Arthur and Friends: The First Almost Real Not Live CD (or Tape), the music is longer (as seen in "Lyrics" section), being sung the refrain more once and one half.
- In this same version, the full music was remixed and some sounds, for example, lightnings, was deleted.
- The design for yde was also used for Binky's imaginary evil twin in Binky Rules (episode)
- In the first shot, the "Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" book cover is in left side of the book, but in the next shot, the cover is in right side.
- In the shot that is sung "[...] I couldn't take it, just couldn't take it...", the Brain's flags was white in left side and red in right side, but after this, the colors are inverted.
- In the part that is sung "[...] The book lady said:...", the Library desk is brown, but in the part sung "[...]I thought...", the desk is miscolored green.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Eu era Jekyll, Jekyll Hyde||I was Jekyll, Jekyll Hyde|