|Complexion||Grey (s1 - s6)|
Peach (s7 - present)
|Residence||Morgans' House, Elwood City|
|Family||Mr. Morgan (father)|
Mrs. Morgan (mother)
Jenna's grandfather (paternal grandfather)
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur's Eyes"|
|Latest Appearance||"Best Wishes"|
|Voice Actor||Brigid Tierney|
Jenna Morgan is a 3rd grader in Mr. Ratburn's class.
Jenna is a light brown (light grey from seasons 1-6) anthropomorphic cat. She wears a pink dress with white long socks and brown Mary Jane shoes.
she wore a pink nightgown with pink slippers
Jenna Morgan wears Pull-ups which help those with bed-wetting. She wears a pink dressing gown with pink slippers. She also wears yellow pajamas.
Jenna is shown to be helpful and athletic not much is known about her because she hasn't spoken since Season 9 in Binky Goes Nuts.
Jenna lives with her father and mother who have been seen briefly throughout the series.
- Mrs. Morgan - Jenna's mother who picks her up from school, and helped sew the cloths for the school play.
- Mr. Morgan - Jenna's father who helps her with her condition.
- Grandfather - Mentioned in "Jenna's Bedtime Blues".
- Binky Barnes - In "Muffy's New Best Friend", it showed Jenna and Binky playing soccer together. The episode also showed Jenna and Binky having the same taste in movies and helped him with his allergies in "Binky Goes Nuts".
- Francine Frensky - Even though it seemed that Francine made Jenna feel guilty about the 'Athlete of the Year' award in The Good Sport (episode), in the end, Francine made up with Jenna. After that, Francine and Jenna became good friends. In Jenna's Bedtime Blues, Francine was even able to pull some strings to get Muffy to invite Jenna to her sleepover. Francine is also the only friend who knows Jenna's real secret that she wets the beds and understands because she to used to, too.
- George Lundgren - In "Buster Makes the Grade", Jenna was at the Sugar Bowl with George and Alex. At Muffy's sleepover, she made up the idea that she had a crush on George to make it seem like it was her deep, dark secret. She also had invited him to her birthday party..
- Buster Baxter - In "Buster Makes the Grade", Jenna invites Buster to have an ice cream with her.
- Alex - Jenna is seen with Alex in a number of episodes, like "Buster Makes the Grade".
- Maria - Jenna has been seen with Maria many times, usually in class, but also outside of school, too.
- Helen - Jenna is seen with her in the library while they are reading Henry Skreever books to each other and talking about it.
(Speaking appearances only)
- Buster Makes the Grade
- Arthur's Eyes (episode)
- Fern's Slumber Party
- Arthur Goes Crosswire
- The Good Sport
- Don't Ask Muffy
- Elwood City Turns 100!
- Jenna's Bedtime Blues
- Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain
- The Law of the Jungle Gym
- Binky Goes Nuts
- Jenna hates hockey because she thinks it is dumb.
- Jenna plays badminton and is the badminton champion.
- Jenna helped coach pee-wee soccer.
- Jenna's skin color is changing from gray to light brown.
- Jenna won the athlete of the year award.
- in the episode "Jenna's bedtime blues" Jenna suffers from nocturnal enuresis, commonly known as bed-wetting, and often wears a diaper to bed, referred to as a "Pull-Up" (a take-off from Huggies Pull-Ups, but more based upon GoodNites to fit for her age) and is wearing a bed wetting alarm..
- Jenna is midfielder for the Lakewood Elementary Soccer Team.
- She is allergic to milk and eats ice cream with rice milk.
- She spoke for the first time by saying "Hi, Buster. Come sit with us.", in "Buster Makes the Grade".
- The last time she was heard properly speaking was the episode "Binky Goes Nuts".
- She can be heard cheering with Sue Ellen in "The Agent of Change".
- In later seasons, Jenna has practically disappeared. While she is still frequently seen in the background, her talking roles have decreased significantly. In fact, since "Binky Goes Nuts", she has not spoken at all. This might mean that Jenna won't have any speaking roles in future seasons.
- In "Best Wishes", it's revealed that Jenna's birthday was in January.