|This article is about the character. You may be looking for the episode.|
|“||Me? Run out of stories? Please. The Atlantic Ocean will dry out before that ever happens.||”|
—Ladonna Compson, "Based on a True Story"
|Favorite color||Gator green|
|Residence||Compsons' House, Louisiana (formerly),|
Compsons' House, Elwood City
|Relatives||Rufus Compson (father),|
Mrs. Compson (mother),
Aunt Bo (aunt),
Uncle Whitney (uncle),
|Cartoon debut||"Based on a True Story"|
|Latest Appearance||"Waiting For Snow"|
|Voice Actor||Krystal Meadows|
Ladonna Compson is a rabbit with a tan complexion and brownish-red hair. She wears an olive green shirt, long blue jeans, and white sneakers.
For the winter, she wears a orange winter jacket with black buttons and white lining and has a burple lined green, yellow and purple snow hat with a pair of purple and green snow gloves and a pair of black boots with white buckles. When it comes to other clothes she wears pink pajamas to bed.
Ladonna is very outgoing and adventurous, and she loves to tell stories. She likes to take walks and explore Elwood City, although she's only been there for a short amount of time. However, she sometimes lacks confidence and doesn't think she's exciting or interesting, which caused her to lie about some parts of her life in Louisiana.
Ladonna gets along with most of the kids at Lakewood Elementary, even the Tough Customers, but many of her friends ignore her after she lies about her life like the bear story. However, Arthur managed to get them to accept her.
- Based on a True Story
- Read and Flumberghast
- Buster's Book Battle (cameo)
- Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story
- Sue Ellen Vegges Out
- So Funny I Forgot to Laugh (cameo)
- Ladonna Compson
- Waiting For Snow
"Did I ever tell you about the time my Uncle Whitney made a jet pack out of a can of pop?"
- Ladonna is one of few non-Postcards from Buster characters from a real-world place.
- She is also one of a few characters who speak with an accent, hers being Southern American, specifically from Louisiana.
- Her original home was a "16 hour drive" from Elwood City. This may be a reference to her first appearing in the premiere of the show's sixteenth season.
- Her Louisina accent sounds very similar to Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob SquarePants, because there's a mix of a Texas accent with a very different form of dialect.
- Ladonna is voiced by Krystal Meadows.
- Reasons Ladonna will be a major character:
- On Arthur's official website, it has a Ladonna trading card. This is a clear sign that Ladonna will return as a major character.
- On Arthur's official website, they added Ladonna on the homepage as one of the main characters.
|The full image gallery for Ladonna Compson (character) may be viewed at Ladonna Compson (character)/Gallery.|