|"Lend Me Your Ear"|
|Number in season:||5a|
|Original Airdate:|| May 30, 2017|
|Written by:|| Raye Lankford|
Peter K. Hirsch
|Storyboard by:||Allan Jeffery|
"That's MY Grandma!"
"The Butler Did It"
Arthur, Buster and Brain are worried when Mr. Ratburn isn’t behaving like himself. Normally, he is always pleased to see them. The real reason why comes as a surprise to the boys.
- Molly MacDonald
- Angie Vanderloo
- Mrs. Powers
- Mr. Powers
- Unknown Male Bear (Number 6)
- Caroline or Unnamed Librarian
- Unknown Female Adult Rabbit (Number 7)
- Unknown Female Brown-Haired Rabbit
- In Brain's bedroom, Buster plays with a hurricane on Brain's weather globe. This is the same globe from "Shelter from the Storm."
- Arthur, Buster, and Brain "traveling" into Mr. Ratburn's ear to learn about his hearing impairment is similar to "Buster's Breathless," when the class travels up Buster's nose to learn about his asthma.
- Arthur notes Buster's previous theories about Mr. Ratburn, including being an alien (a running gag throughout the series), a nail-eating vampire ("Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn"), and a secret superhero ("Mr. Ratburn's Secret Identity").
- Mr. Ratburn is seen reading "A Brief History of Copper Smelting". He assigned his class a copper smelting diorama project in "Best of the Nest".