|"Lend Me Your Ear"|
|Number in season:||5a|
|Original Airdate:|| May 30, 2017|
|Written by:|| Raye Lankford|
Peter K. Hirsch
|Storyboard by:||Allan Jeffery|
"That's MY Grandma!"
"The Butler Did It"
Arthur, Buster and Brain are worried when Mr. Ratburn isn’t acting like himself. Normally, he’s always pleased to see them. The real reason why comes as a surprise to them..
- Molly MacDonald
- Angie Vanderloo
- Mrs. Powers
- Mr. Powers
- Unknown Male Bear (Number 6)
- Caroline or Unnamed Librarian
- Unknown Female Adult Rabbit (Number 7)
- Unknown Female Brown-Haired Rabbit
- In Brain's bedroom, Buster plays with a hurricane on Brain's weather globe. This is the same globe from "Shelter from the Storm."
- Arthur, Buster, and Brain "traveling" into Mr. Ratburn's ear to learn about his hearing impairment is similar to "Buster's Breathless," when the class travels up Buster's nose to learn about his asthma.
- Arthur notes Buster's previous theories about Mr. Ratburn, including being an alien (a running gag throughout the series), a nail-eating vampire ("Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn"), and a secret superhero ("Mr. Ratburn's Secret Identity").
- Mr. Ratburn is seen reading "A Brief History of Copper Smelting". He assigned his class a copper smelting diorama project in "Best of the Nest".