The center circle is full of water. We see fish swim by, followed by Pal, followed by Arthur. He says "Hi!", but sometimes he will say something else like "Yay!" Sonar noises are audible in the background.
- Arthur's Eyes
- Arthur's Birthday (Francine)
- Arthur and the Crunch Cereal Contest(Francine)
- Arthur's Pet Business
- Arthur's Substitute Teacher Trouble (Francine)
- Arthur the Unfunny (Francine)
- Arthur and Los Vecinos (Muffy. Arthur says "Hola!" instead of "Hi!")
- Arthur's Baby
- Arthur's Lost Dog
- Cast Away (Francine)
- Fern's Slumber Party (Francine)
- D.W. Swims with the Fishes (Muffy. Arthur doesn't say anything)
- In Fern's Slumber Party, when Fern suggests they should move onto the title card, she says "Maybe that swimming one."
Francine Hits GongFrancine walks up and hits the center circle with a banging noise similar to a gong. This causes Arthur to yelp "Agh!" and begin shaking. Initially, Arthur would yelp the instant he comes up, but in later seasons he would do so after he comes up, and in some occasional cases he is silent. This title card is commonly used for episodes in which Francine is the central character.
- "Francine's Bad Hair Day" (Binky)
- "Locked in the Library!"
- "Francine Frensky, Superstar" (Binky)
- "Arthur and the True Francine" (Binky)
- "Meek for a Week" (Binky)
- "Team Trouble" (Binky)
- "Misfortune Teller" (Binky)
- "My Dad, the Garbage Man" (Francine)
- "The Scare-Your-Pants-Off Club"
- "Francine Frensky, Olympic Rider" (Binky)
- "Meet Binky" (Francine. Arthur doesn't yelp)
- "Popular Girls" (Francine. Arthur doesn't yelp)
- "Francine and the Feline" (Binky. Arthur doesn't yelp)
- "The Big Blow-Up" (Francine)
- "Stolen Bike" (Francine)
- "MacFrensky" (Muffy)
- "Vomitrocious!" (Binky)
- "Francine's Pilfered Paper" (Binky)
- "To Beat or Not to Beat" (Buster. Arthur doesn't yelp)
- "Francine's Split Decision" (Buster)
- "Matchmaker, Matchbreaker" (Binky)
- "Francine Goes to War" (Buster)
- "The Agent of Change" (Francine)
Arthur Looks for an UmbrellaArthur does a Ta-da! pose (and in some episodes says "Yeah!" or "Hey!"), but it starts to rain. Arthur rummages through a rubber duck, spaghetti strainer, and bike horn before finding an umbrella, which he promptly uses. This title card is primarily used for episodes that involve some sort of minor calamity.
- "Arthur's Spelling Trubble"
- "Arthur's Lost Library Book"
- "Arthur Bounces Back" (Francine)
- "Arthur's Cousin Catastrophe" (Binky)
- "Arthur the Wrecker" (Francine)
- "Arthur's Family Vacation (episode)" (Binky)
- "Arthur, World's Greatest Gleeper" (Francine)
- "Arthur's Almost Boring Day"
- "Arthur's Tooth"
- "Arthur Cleans Up"
- "Poor Muffy" (Binky)
- "I'm a Poet"
- "Arthur's Lucky Pencil" (Binky)
- "Night Fright"
- "The Short, Quick Summer"
- "Arthur and the Square Dance" (Francine)
- "Arthur Goes Crosswire"
- "Arthur's Treasure Hunt"
- "Hide and Snake" (Francine)
- "That's a Baby Show!" (Francine)
- "Through the Looking Glasses" (DW)
- "Water and the Brain" (Binky)
- "Fernkenstein's Monster" (Binky)
- "You Are Arthur" (Buster)
- "Arthur Plays the Blues" (Binky)
- "On This Spot"
Buster makes soundsBuster walks into the circle and roars (a parody of the MGM Lion logo), burps, trumpets like an elephant, or another different sort of sound (such as a rooster or horse sound) for most title cards. After he does, Arthur walks up beside him and laughs. The sound of Arthur laughing was changed in later seasons. This title card is commonly used for episodes in which Buster is the central character.
- "Arthur and the Real Mr. Ratburn" (Francine)
- "Arthur Accused!"
- "Buster Makes the Grade" (Francine) (roaring replaced with elephant sound)
- "Emily Swallows a Horse" (Binky) (roaring replaced with neighing)
- "Arthur's Almost Live Not Real Music Festival" (Binky)
- "Buster's New Friend"
- "Nerves of Steal" (Francine) (roaring replaced with Rooster sound)
- "Buster Baxter, Cat Saver" (Binky)
- "The Squirrels" (Binky)
- "Buster's Dino Dilemma" (roaring replaced with belching)
- "Buster and the Daredevils" (Binky)
- "Buster Gets Real" (Francine)
- "Do You Believe in Magic?" (Muffy)
- "Buster's Secret Admirer" (DW)
- "Buster's Amish Mismatch" (Francine)
- "Buster's Breathless" (Francine)
- "Buster's Garden of Grief"
Magnifying GlassBuster is searching the sides of the centre circle, he goes behind it and it magnifies his face. He either says "Hey!" or "Ah!". Mostly used for episodes revolving around Buster.
- The Long, Dull Winter (Binky. Buster says "Ah!")
- The Buster Report (George)
- The Chronicles of Buster (Binky. Buster says "Hey!")
- The Ballad of Buster Baxter (Francine. Buster says "Hey!")
- Buster the Lounge Lizard (Francine)
- Germophobia (Francine. Buster says "Hey!")
- 1001 Dads (Francine. Buster says "Ah ha!")
- The Fright Stuff (Buster)
- Bitzi's Break Up (Francine. Buster says "Hey!")
- Flaw and Order (Binky. Buster says "Hey!")
- Sleep No More (Francine. Buster says "Hey!)
- Buster Spaces Out (George)
- Through the Looking Glasses
D.W. passes in front of the Central Circle screaming "Arthur!" and then goes away. Soon after, the circle turns and Arthur is behind it. Then, Arthur says, "shh!" to the audience. Mostly used for episodes about Arthur and/or D.W.
- Hic or Treat (Binky. Arthur's pants are green and D.W.'s dress is a peachish hue)
- Desperately Seeking Stanley (Francine. Arthur's pants are a light purple)
- Ants in Arthur's Pants (Buster)
- D.W.'s Perfect Wish (Binky)
- Revenge of the Chip (Francine)
- D.W.'s Name Game (Francine)
- Arthur and the Big Riddle (Buster)
- Prove It (Buster)
- For Whom the Bell Tolls (Binky)
- The Secret About Secrets (Binky)
- In My Africa (D.W.)
Arthur Takes A BathD.W. walks up to the centre circle, looking for Arthur, and pulls open the bath curtain. Arthur is behind the curtain, taking a bath and screams or yells "hey!" when he notices D.W. He is embarrassed and sinks lower into the tub. Sometimes D.W. may meekly say "Oops," or scream herself ("IHH!") or be silent. On at least one earlier episode, Arthur yelled "D.W.!" after the "Oops."
- Arthur vs. the Very Mean Crossing Guard (Binky)
- Arthur and D.W. Clean Up (Francine)
- My Music Rules (Buster)
- Bats in the Belfry (Muffy. Arthur screams instead of saying "hey!")
- Arthur Unravels (Sue Ellen)
- Bleep (Francine)
- The Making of Arthur (Francine)
- D.W.'s Time Trouble (Buster)
- The Lousy Week (Buster)
Hot Air BalloonArthur, Mr. Read, Buster, Francine and Muffy go up in a hot air balloon. The centre circle being the balloon. Used in episodes about groups of characters.
- Double Dare (Francine)
- Jenna's Bedtime Blues (Buster)
- Dancing Fools (Binky)
- April 9th (Buster)
- Fernfern and the Secret of Moose Mountain (Binky)
- Arthur's Number Nightmare (Binky)
- Around the World in 11 Minutes (Francine)
- Cents-Less (Binky)
- Desert Island Dish (Binky)
- Muffy's Classy Classics Club
Arthur Playing a Slot MachineArthur pulls down a lever and a picture of the center character appears. The characters seen for this title card are George, Muffy, and Sue Ellen. A "Ding, ding, ding" sound is heard when each section of the face appears. Arthur does a Ta-Da! pose. This title card was introduced in Season 5.
- The Election (Francine)
- Lights, Camera, Opera! (Binky)
- Muffy and the Big Bad Blog (Muffy)
- Muffy's Art Attack (Binky)
- Muffy Gets Mature (Francine)
- Big Horns George (Binky)
- The Boy with His Head in the Clouds (Muffy)
- When Carl Met George (Arthur)
- George Blows His Top (George)
- The Long Road Home (George)
- The Silent Treatment (Binky)
- Falafelosophy (Binky)
- Strangers on a Train (Francine)
- Sue Ellen Gets Her Goose Cooked (Muffy)
- The Wheel Deal (DW)
Brain UnderwaterThe same version as Arthur Underwater, but Arthur is replaced by Brain, the fish are dark grey and Pal is darker. Brain says "Hey!' or occasionally says nothing. This title occurs where Brain is the Central Character.
- Brain Gets Hooked (Muffy)
- Bugged (Francine)
- Brain's Shocking Secret (Binky)
- Nicked by a Name (Arthur)
- Breezy Listening Blues (Binky)
- Sue Ellen and the Brainasaurus (Francine)
- Friday the 13th (Binky)
Big Bird FootArthur, Buster, Brain, Muffy, and Francine work together to break the egg they're in, the top half cracks open and falls to the left. A large bird claw then appears and they all gasp and clear the screen. In later seasons, Muffy yells "Aah!" Mostly used for episodes involving many of the characters.
- The World Record (Francine)
- Don't Ask Muffy (Buster)
- Prunella and the Haunted Locker (Muffy)
- S.W.E.A.T. (DW)
- Best of the Nest (Binky)
- Sue Ellen Chickens Out (Francine)
- What's Cooking? (Binky)
- For the Birds (Binky)
Family PhotoThe Read Family is taking a photo, they're all ready until suddenly, Kate starts crying. It's too late, Arthur has taken the picture and it turns out chaotic. Used in episodes dealing with family matters or The Read Family are central characters.
- D.W.'s Very Bad Mood (Francine)
- Dad's Dessert Dilemma (Binky)
- Clarissa is Cracked (Francine)
- Is There a Doctor In the House? (Buster)
- No Acting Please (Muffy)
- The Frensky Family Fiasco (Muffy)
- Background Blues (Binky)
- Arthur Loses His Marbles (Muffy)
- All Worked Up (Muffy)
- The Big Dig (Buster)
- Arthur the Loser (Francine)
- The Blackout
- Happy Anniversary
- The Blizzard
- Grandpa Dave's Memory Album
Prunella Sees the FuturePrunella is performing as a fortune teller on stage, saying: "now, I predict that you will shortly see...", at which point the lights flicker and go out with a zap and the title is read. This title card was introduced in Season 4, and has since been used for episodes where Prunella is the central character.
- Prunella's Prediction (Buster)
- Prunella Gets it Twice (Buster)
- Prunella's Special Edition (Muffy)
- Prunella Packs It In (Binky)
- Prunella Sees the Light (Francine)
- Three's a Crowd (Binky)
- Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending (Binky)
(Note: This intro is also part of a scene in the episode To Beat or Not to Beat.)
Binky Blows a BubbbleBinky is chewing pink gum and blows a bubble that pops once it reaches the size of the centre circle. Strings of gum hang everywhere, he struggles, but is un-able to get out. Used usually in episodes with Binky as the central character.
- Love Notes for Muffy (Binky)
- How the Cookie Crumbles (Binky)
- Sue Ellen's Little Sister (Francine)
- Binky Rules (Binky)
- Binky Barnes, Wingman!
- Rhyme for Your Life (Muffy)
- Big Brother Binky (Francine)
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand (Francine)
- Waiting To Go (Francine)
- Brother Can You Spare a Clarinet? (Muffy)
- What's in a Name? (Brain)
- Binky Goes Nuts (Muffy)
- Thanks a Lot, Binky (Francine)
- The Good, the Bad, and the Binky (Muffy)
D.W. Chases the ToadD.W.'s pet toad Toady is being chased by Pal; D.W. screams "Wait! Come back!" Toady returns to D.W. She embraces her. Sometimes D.W. will just scream, then say "Hey!" when she picks up Toady.
- "D.W.'s Imaginary Friend"
- "Arthur's New Puppy"
- "Arthur Babysits" (Francine)
- "D.W. Gets Lost" (Binky)
- "So Long, Spanky"
- "D.W.'s Deer Friend"
- "Arthur's New Years Eve" (Francine)
- "Arthur Meets Mister Rogers" (Francine)
- "Go to Your Room, D.W." (Binky)
- "D.W. All Fired Up" (Binky)
- "The Last King of Lambland" (Binky)
- "D.W., Dancing Queen" (Francine)
Arthur and Super D.W.Arthur is in the title's central circle when D.W. dressed like a super-heroine, swoops in, causing Arthur to spin, and shouts "Ta-da!" In some episodes of Season 1, Bionic Bunny can be heard saying "Faster and more annoying than a mosquito...it's SUPER SISTER!!", "Peskier than the mosquito! It's SUPER SISTER!!!", or "Faster than a speeding bullet, it's super sister!", but these quotations were removed after Season 1. On Season 3-4, D.W. occasionally becomes silent when she swoops in, as well as Season 12-13. This is one of the title cards commonly used when episodes focus on D.W. herself.
- "D.W. All Wet" (Binky)
- "D.W. the Copycat"
- "D.W.'s Baby"
- "D.W. Thinks Big" (Francine)
- "D.W.'s Snow Mystery" (Francine)
- "D.W. Flips" (Binky)
- "D.W., the Picky Eater" (Francine)
- "D.W.'s Blankie"
- "Play it Again, D.W." (Francine)
- "Arthur's Big Hit" (Buster) (D.W. doesn't say anything)
- "The Last of Mary Moo Cow" (Francine)
- "D.W.'s Backpack Mishap" (Muffy)
- "Tales from the Crib" (Francine) (D.W. doesn't say anything)
- "Never, Never, Never" (Muffy) (D.W. doesn't say anything)
- "The Secret Origin of Supernova" (Binky) (D.W. doesn't say anything)
(Note: In "D.W. the Copycat", There was an intro scene with the outfit on D.W.)
Fairy D.W.D.W. swings down, tied to the end of a rope, in a fairy costume; she uses her wand to make Arthur appear and do a Ta-da! pose, and promptly turns his head into that of a frog or toad that croaks. Popping sounds are heard when she uses her wand.
- Kiss and Tell (Francine)
- Operation: D.W.! (Binky)
- More! (Binky)
- Return of the Snowball(Buster)
- D.W., Queen of the Comeback (Brain)
- Just Desserts(Buster)
- D.W. Unties the Knot (Binky)
- Best Enemies
- D.W.'s Stray Netkitten (Binky)
Fern WritingFern is pictured in the central circle, sitting at a desk and writing intently. This title card is used when Fern is the focus of the episode.
- Phony Fern (Francine)
- War of the Worms (Muffy)
- Kung Fool (Binky)
- Fern & Persimmony Glitchet (Francine)
Buster Arrives on SpaceshipA spaceship, the central circle, flies in and lands (causing dust clouds to form) with what looks like a blue alien that has red eyes. The top half of the circle, which is transparent, opens to the right and the "alien" reaches for it's head, starting to twist it. It pops off, revealing a smiling Buster wearing an old-fashioned space suit and helmet. Usually used in episodes with lots of sci-fi, futuristicness, and/or Buster
- Kids are from Earth, Parents are from Pluto (Buster)
- Mr. Alwaysright (Francine)
- Buster's Back (Binky)
- Home Sweet Home (Binky. The top half of the central circle and dust clouds are green)
- To Eat or Not to Eat (Francine)
- The World of Tomorrow (Francine)
- Postcards From Buster (Francine)
- What Scared Sue Ellen? (Francine)
- Bitzi's Beau (Francine)
- I Owe You One (Binky)
StampedeArthur starts running, then the rest of the kids start running after him. Arthur jumps on the back of D.W.'s tricycle. This Title Card is used when it's about Arthur and his friends.
- Buster Hits the Books (Francine)
- Finders Key-pers (Binky)
- And Now Let's Talk to Some Kids (Francine)
- The Contest (Francine)
- The Cave (Buster)
- Elwood City Turns 100! (Buster)
- Desk Wars (Binky)
- Tipping the Scales (Francine)
- The "A" Team (Muffy)
- The Great MacGrady
- Fifteen (Francine)
- Arthur Rides the Bandwagon (Francine)
- Arthur Changes Gears (Francine)
- Muffy's New Best Friend (Buster)
- Muffy's Soccer Shocker (Binky)
- All the Rage
- Room to Ride (Muffy)
Car Getting TowedA man is in his car while it is being towed along the road. Used in episodes involving cars in the plot.
Pal HowlsPal sniffs around, howls, sniffs again, and walks away. Used for episodes dealing with losing something/someone or scary situations.
- Sue Ellen's Lost Diary (Francine)
- Mom and Dad Have a Great Big Fight (Binky)
- Lost! (Francine)
- Arthur's Faraway Friend (Binky)
- Pet Peeved (Francine)
- The Great Sock Mystery (Buster)
- Flea to Be You and Me (Binky)
- The Great Lint Rush (Sue Ellen)
D.W. is sitting, enjoying a book until some octopus arms, coming from the centre circle, grabs her shoulder. This causes her to scream and run away. The Tibbles then come up from under the octopus arms, revealing that they are the ones that were responsible, they then laugh. Used when one or both of the Tibbles are the central character(s).
- To Tibble the Truth (Buster)
- I'd Rather Read It Myself (Binky)
- My Fair Tommy (Binky)
- Attack of the Turbo Tibbles (Binky)
- Double Tibble Trouble (Francine)
- Mind Your Manners (Francine)
- Whistling in the Wind (D.W.)
- The Portrait of the Artist as a Young Tibble (Binky)
A short clip from the actual episode is featured in the circle. First used in the "The Good Sport" from season 6, and "Buenas Noches, Vicita" from season 11. While North American airings continued to use the old style title cards, the scene title cards became the only title card type for some international airings throughout seasons 14 and 15. They became the universal title card style in season 16, being used to present.
- The Good Sport
- Buenas Noches, Vicita
- Based on a True Story
- Flippity Francine
- Muffy Takes the Wheel
- All About D.W.
- Get Smart
- Baby Steps
- Night of the Tibble
- Read and Flumberghast
- The Last Tough Customer
- Brain's Chess Mess
- Baseball Blues
- Brain's Biggest Blunder
- Buster's Book Battle
- On the Buster Scale
- Fern and the Case of the Stolen Story
- Sue Ellen Vegges Out
- So Funny I Forgot to Laugh
- The Best Day Ever
- Show Off
- Dog's Best Friend
- Adventures in Budylon
- Ladonna Compson: Party Animal
- Molina's Mulligan
- Buster Bombs
- Opposites Distract
- Just the Ticket
- All Thumbs
- Speak Up, Francine!
- Waiting for Snow
- Pets and Pests
- Go Fly a Kite
- The Director's Cut
- Crime and Consequences
- Caught in the Crosswires
- Binky's Music Madness
- Brain Freeze