|Residence||Marina's House, Elwood City|
|Family||Mrs. Datillo (mother)|
Mr. Datillo (father)
|Cartoon debut||"Prunella's Special Edition"|
|Voiced by||Helena Evangeliou|
She and Prunella met when Prunella unwillingly received a Braille edition of the latest Henry Skreever and the Cabbage of Mayhem and let Marina borrow it, and since then they have become inseparable. Marina is notably good at yoga and joined Prunella and her mother, Wanda, in their early-morning yoga routine. Marina lives with her mother, and her father is not currently a character in the series, though it has been mentioned that he works at the Elwood City Wildlife Center.
Marina is a rabbit with a white complexion, short brunette hair with bangs, a white shirt with a bluish-gray sweater over it, a bluish-green skirt, periwinkle socks, and umber brown shoes, and carries a white cane when she walks through town so she knows what is ahead of her.
Marina sometimes acts as Prunella's mature side. She is kind, understanding, and helpful, although she hates it when people fuss about her because she is blind. This shows that she has some level of independence. She tends to master things quickly (one example is when she does a more complex move in yoga). Marina is also very athletic and plays on a soccer team. Marina also sometimes gets competitive and this sometimes leads to her downfall.
- 60301. Prunella's Special Edition
- 70901. "Prunella Sees the Light"
- 90701. "Three's a Crowd"
- 110302. "Prunella Packs It In"
- 1301. "The Great MacGrady" (animation error)
- 130401. "MacFrensky" (animation error)
- 130502. "Prunella and the Disappointing Ending"
- 130802. "Prunella and the Haunted Locker"
- 171002. "Brain Freeze" (cameo appearance)
- 180402. "The Tardy Tumbler"
- 2006a01. "Prunella's Tent of Portent"
- 210302. Sue Ellen and the Last Page
Postcards from Buster
- On the show's official website, You've Got Braille (a section of Prunella's page) is a play on America Online's "You've Got Mail!"; although it is used to translate print characters into a visual representation of the corresponding Braille characters.
- All of her appearances are in episodes that feature Prunella as the central character.
- In "Prunella Sees the Light" from season 7, Marina is shown to be from Mighty Mountain Elementary because she plays on their team.
- Although Marina's physical appearance clearly corresponds to that of other rabbit characters on the program, Arthur creator/author Marc Brown once described her species in an interview as "a variation on a dog." Later on, Arthur director Greg Bailey explained that Marina is indeed a rabbit, but a character designer had accidentally given her a dog nose.
- In 2002, a promotional bookmark for the Arthur series was issued to libraries. The bookmark featured on one side an image of Arthur and Pal, as well as the "Arthur" logo, which was also printed in Braille. The other side featured Marina's head and neck with the speech bubble "Try reading the numbers in Braille!", the phrase "Join ARTHUR On a Communication Adventure" and the numbers 1-5, printed in both English numerals and Braille.