|This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the song or the VHS.|
|"Meet Me at the Fair"|
|Main setting:||Knox, Indiana|
|Celebrity guests:||Deep Fried Pickle Project|
|Series:||Postcards from Buster|
|Original airdate:|| October 11, 2004|
|Adapted into:||Buster on the Farm|
|Live-action editor:||Jean Dunoyer|
|Field producer:||Bernardo Ruiz|
|Storyboard artist:||Helene Cossette|
| Episode navigation|
←Previous | Next→
|Postcards from Buster episodes|
|N/A||"A Sense of Direction"|
|Transcript • Gallery|
Buster goes to a farm and learns the major chores Lauren and Nathan have to do every day which include feeding the cows, taking out the garbage, and cleaning the house. He also learns that some of them include riding horses, driving forklift tractors, and showing their pigs off when the County Fair is in town.
This article's missing a plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Bo Baxter
- Carlos Velasquez
- Mora Velasquez
- Larry Jernas
- Mrs. Jernas
- Francine (pig)
- Daniel Daniel
- Alan Selvidge
- Jerry Hoffman
- Jim McAllister
- Max Daniel
- Within the continuity of the show, Buster's mom went to college with Mrs. Jernas. It's unknown if Mrs. Jernas went to college in real life.
- Buster refers to his friend Francine when Lauren shows her pig also named Francine.
- Buster said that he was told Mrs. Jernas had a kid his age, but both kids are older than 8.
- Nathan states that the old car in the barn is a 1949 Plymouth, but it is in fact a 1941.
- All of the family look up at the cameraman, instead of down at where Buster would be.
- Although this episode aired in 2004, it was actually filmed at least a year before in 2003 (the same year the original Arthur episode aired) due to the year that's shown on the award Nathan gets.
- After the Jernas family had been scouted, Deep Fried Pickle Project were chosen to appear in the episode after Natatcha Estebanez, WGBH series producer, saw them perform at the Box Factory in Indiana.