| Season 1, Episode 23B|
|Original Airdate:|| February 24, 1997|
|Written by:||Joe Fallon|
|Storyboard by:||Luc Savoie|
"Bully for Binky"
Everyone wants Prunella to tell their fortunes, and pretty soon she's making all their decisions for them.
This article's missing a plot section. You can help by adding one!
This article's missing a characters section. You can help by adding one!
- At the end, Prunella discarded the cootie catcher in which she and her friends don't need to use it anymore; although Prunella still uses the cootie catcher in later seasons, but only occasionally.
- Although Prunella is the central character, the title card used the one where Francine hits the gong that was mainly used for episodes where Francine was the central character. The title card where Prunella is gazing into the crystal ball for fortunes wasn't created until Season 4; although the use of the title card for this episode is likely due to that Francine has one of the major roles here besides the central Prunella.
- At Prunella's 9 1/2 birthday party, D.W. was shown four times in the crowd; but in other shots there, she actually wasn't at the party.
- The cootie catcher's colors are not properly aligned.
- Giving someone half of a crunch bar once it has been chewed off would transmit bacteria.
- During Francine's turn for a fortune, after she picked green, the number 3 was not an option (although she picked it), and then the number 6 (she picked that number) was with the odd numbers in place of the number 1, although 6 is an even number.
- When Arthur, Francine, and Muffy go to Prunella's house for another fortune, Francine knocked on the door and was ahead of the two; but later in that scene, she is standing behind them.
- Also in that scene with Arthur, Francine, and Muffy at the front door of Prunella's house, the car on the street had its headlights on, but later on its headlights are off, although there was nobody in that car.
- Using a cootie catcher once it has been mangled in the washing machine would never be worth using again.
- Also, the cootie catcher would still never answer anyone's questions or fortunes anymore once it is discarded and then taken out of the garbage pail.
- Out of all the people who attended Prunella's 9 1/2 birthday party, Buster was the only one dressed formally besides party host Prunella, while everyone else who attended were dressed casually. This might be likely that half-birthdays are not as important as actual birthdays.
- In the final scenes, Francine was wearing a blue shirt with the number 2 on it; but after she and the others go inside Arthur's house to watch Turtles, Turtles, Turtles, she is wearing her usual red shirt.