|Family||Mr. Morris's daughter|
|Cartoon debut||"Arthur Accused!"|
|Voiced by||Al Gravelle|
Mr. Morris is the former janitor for Lakewood Elementary School. In "April 9th", the school was damaged by a fire and Mr. Morris broke his leg. Because of his leg, he retired and moved to New Mexico, onto his daughter's ranch. Though he moved in Season 7, he made a couple of non-speaking appearances in episodes like "Francine's Pilfered Paper." In the Postcards from Buster episode "Alien Adventure" he appears when Buster visits Roswell, New Mexico. He appears in a flashback in the Postcards from Buster episode "Coming Together". The flashback reused a part of "April 9th," when Buster goes to visit him in the hospital.
In "Strangers on a Train," Mr. Morris is seen in a green uniform, appearing to be working as a janitor for the train station, implying that he worked there at some point.
It is said that he used to be a dog groomer, he can speak Portuguese, and he likes to play his accordion named Beatrice.
- Buster: Mr. Morris is friends with Buster. They have many things in common, including that they both believe that aliens exist and they both have asthma.
- 106b. "Arthur Accused!"
- 120b. "The Half-Baked Sale"
- 219b. "Finders Key-pers"
- 306a. "Binky Rules"
- 405a. "The Blizzard"
- 407b. "To Beat or Not to Beat" (cameo)
- 603a. "Prunella's Special Edition" (cameo in fantasy)
- 604b. "Brother, Can You Spare a Clarinet?" (cameo)
- 710. "April 9th"
- 805a. "Vomitrocious" (cameo)
- 910b. "Breezy Listening Blues" (cameo in fantasy)
- 1005a. "D.W. Aims High" (cameo)
- 1105b. "Strangers on a Train" (cameo)
- 1108a. "Francine's Pilfered Paper" (cameo)
- 1305a. "MacFrensky"
- 1309b. "The Pride of Lakewood" (cameo)
- 1408b. "All the Rage" (cameo)
- 1905a. "Buster Isn't Buying It"