|"Prunella and the Disappointing Ending"|
| Season 13, Episode 5B|
|Original Airdate:||October 12, 2009|
|Written by:||Jonathan Greenberg|
|Storyboard by:||Robert Yap|
"No Acting Please"
"When Carl Met George"
The final volume of the Henry Skreever series, The Knights of the Bouillabaisse, is released at last. Prunella and Marina compete to see who will be first to finish the book, but the two friends soon learn that speed reading does not always pay off.
This article's missing a plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Although many online episode listings call this episode "Prunella Deegan and the Disappointing Ending", the title card indicates it is called "Prunella and the Disappointing Ending".
- This is the last episode that has a Henry Skreever book.
- Before the title card, Marina says "Roll the tape, Greg!" This may refer to the Arthur director Greg Bailey.
- When Marina is phoning Prunella, she is in her bedroom but after the phonecall she is downstairs in what appears to be the living room although she did not go downstairs.
- During Prunella use the chaber a dragon says "you shall not pass" which is refencene to lord of the rings.
- Prunella pronounces Bouillabase as "Boulliabase". In reality, the American saying of Bouillabaise is "Boolabuse".