Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Complexion||Pale brown (s1-s5)|
|Cartoon debut||"Buster and the Daredevils"|
|Voiced by||Michael Yarmush|
Slink is a fourth grader who is currently a member of the Tough Customers.
In his first appearance, "Buster and the Daredevils," he and his "friend" Toby dared Buster to do various dares until he dared them back and turned them against each other. Since then, the two have gone their separate ways, with Slink transferring from Mighty Mountain to Lakewood and joining the Tough Customers.
Since the loss of the majority of their members, he has become a key member of the Tough Customers, right alongside Binky, Molly, and Rattles. In fact, besides Toby and some possible family members, he has never been seen with non-Tough Customer friends.
Slink is a rabbit with a gray complexion. He wears a gray shirt with a red lightning bolt on the front, long blue jeans and red-and-white sneakers. In his original appearance, his shirt is black, but in all later appearances it is gray. Slink has long dark brown hair that also covers his eyes. His eyes were seen once, in the episode "The Law of the Jungle Gym."
In "To Beat or Not to Beat," Slink is seen in the audience of the school talent show with a darker skin color and lighter brown hair. However, this could just be because of the dimmer lighting of the auditorium for the show.
In "The Good Sport", a miscolored Slink appeared in the audience listening to Mr. Haney's speech. He had blond hair and white skin.
Slink and Molly are good friends, as they are both members of the Tough Customers.
Slink and Rattles appear to be very good friends, possibly even best friends.
Slink appears to also be friends with Binky.
Slink and Toby used to be friends, but decided to go their own ways after daring Buster to do different things. It is unknown if they ever became friends again.
- 203b Buster and the Daredevils (debut)
- 306b Meet Binky (cameo)
- 308b Buster's Growing Grudge (cameo)
- 407b To Beat or Not to Beat (cameo)
- 604b Brother, Can You Spare a Clarinet? (cameo)
- 802b Thanks a Lot, Binky (cameo)
- 903b The Law of the Jungle Gym
- 906a Arthur Makes Waves
- 906b It Came From Beyond (cameo)
- 909a D.W. Beats All (cameo)
- 910a Binky Goes Nuts (cameo)
- 1403b The Play's the Thing
- 1408a Arthur Unravels (cameo)
- 1602a Flippity Francine (cameo)
- 1606a The Last Tough Customer
- 1607b Brain's Biggest Blunder (cameo)
- 1610a So Funny I Forgot to Laugh (cameo)
- 1705a All Thumbs (cameo)
- 1708b Crime and Consequences (cameo)
- 1801b D.W. & Bud's Higher Purpose (cameo)
- 1803a The Case of the Girl with the Long Face (cameo)
- 1806a Whip. Mix. Blend.
- 1907b Too Much of a Good Thing (cameo)
- 2001a Buster's Second Chance (cameo)
- 2001b Arthur and the Whole Truth (cameo)
- Main article: Slink/Gallery