|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Complexion||Pale brown (s1-s5)|
"Dry Cleaners Worker" (unknown relation)
|Cartoon debut||"Buster and the Daredevils"|
|Voiced by||Michael Yarmush|
In his first appearance, "Buster and the Daredevils," he and his "friend" Toby dared Buster to do various dares until he dared them back and turned them against each other. Since then, the two have gone their separate ways, with Slink transferring from Mighty Mountain to Lakewood and joining the Tough Customers.
Since the loss of the majority of their members, he has become a key member of the Tough Customers, right alongside Binky, Molly, and Rattles. In fact, besides Toby and some possible family members, he has never been seen with non-Tough Customer friends.
He sat on an inflatable couch in line for BINKY tickets in "Binky Rules" with Nancy and the Dry Cleaners Worker. The former can be assumed to be his sister, while the latter is unknown, as Slink's official mother looks very different from her.
Slink is a rabbit with a gray complexion. He wears a gray shirt with a red lightning bolt on the front, long blue jeans and red-and-white sneakers. In his original appearance, his shirt is black, but in all later appearances it is gray. Slink has long black hair that also covers his eyes. His eyes were seen once, in the episode "The Law of the Jungle Gym."
In "To Beat or Not to Beat," Slink is seen in the audience of the school talent show with a darker skin color and brown hair. However, this could just be because of the dimmer lighting of the auditorium for the show.
In "The Good Sport", a miscolored Slink appeared in the audience listening to Mr. Haney's speech. He had yellow hair and white skin.
Slink and Molly are good friends, as they are both members of the Tough Customers.
Slink and Rattles appear to be very good friends, possibly even best friends.
Slink appears to also be friends with Binky.
Slink and Toby used to be friends, but decided to go their own ways after daring Buster to do different things. It is unknown if they ever became friends again.
- He is voiced by Michael Yarmush, the original voice of Arthur.
- On the Hebrew version of the episode The Last Tough Customer, Slink is being referred to as a female.
Note: This list is incomplete. Feel free to add to it if you know another Slink appearance.
- 20302 Buster and the Daredevils (debut)
- 30601 Binky Rules (cameo)
- 30601 Meet Binky (cameo)
- 31202 Buster's Growing Grudge (cameo)
- 40702 To Beat or Not to Beat (cameo)
- 60402 Brother Can You Spare a Clarinet?
- 80202 Thanks a Lot, Binky (cameo)
- 90302 The Law of the Jungle Gym
- 90601 Arthur Makes Waves
- 90901 D.W. Beats All (cameo)
- 140302 The Play's the Thing
- 160201 Flippity Francine (cameo)
- 160601 The Last Tough Customer
- 170501 All Thumbs (cameo)
- The Case of the Girl with the Long Face (cameo)