|"The Secret Origin of Supernova"|
|Number in season:||10b|
|Original Airdate:|| April 9, 2010|
February 22, 2010
April 28, 2009 
|Written by:||Jonathan Greenberg|
|Storyboard by:||Robert Yap|
"Looking for Bonnie"
"The Wheel Deal"
Arthur is dismayed when he learns that the energy drink endorsed by Dark Bunny, his favorite super hero, is unhealthy. He goes in search of a new superhero.
A narrator starts the show saying that is in the future and Arthur is working as an insurance clerk , but when the "signal" appears he becomes "Supernova" and we see Arthur flying and D.W. in a cape (her blankie) and say "Supernova's assistant Starchild", but Arthur said "I don't want help" and Pal as a Siris.
After the title card, Arthur and Buster are watching Dark Bunny and they found out that there will be a "Dark Bunny comic convention" next week in Elwood City. Arthur sees Dark Bunny advertise pop as "energy drink" and when they go and buy costumes, he buys the drink.
The next day Brain leads the label and says its sugar. Then after a fantasy daydream, Arthur takes down all the Dark Bunny stuff and tries to find another one superhero. But he finds sugar cereal of one super hero and was made fun of a "little kids" super hero.
Then Arthur has a dream that had him as a "Supernova" and how D.W. and Arthur kind of worked as a team to defeat the snail-villain. The next day he tries to create a costume and D.W. likes it.
D.W. asks if she can be his sidekick and helps with his logo and they go to the convention in Costume and he has learned he can still like Dark Bunny and not buy anything you see on TV.
- The kindergartners are identical to the children at the Elwood City Preschool.
- The Blankie appears, again but in a fantasy and as Starchild's weapon, the Super Power Blankie.
- Supernova is a parody of the Marvel Comics hero "Nova."
- Jack Kirby was an actual comic book legend. He worked for both Marvel and DC Comics, and created such characters as The Demon for DC, and the Silver Surfer for Marvel. However, he is more famous for his co-creations with Stan Lee, including Spider-Man, The Avengers, the X-Men, and the Fantastic Four.
- Doodle Dog, a character who Arthur considers dressing up as, is a parody of the animated character Underdog.
- The Supernova outfit resembles the DC comics protagonist Starman, and Capcom character Protoman.
- In Freddy K's office, he has an issue of Action Comics and Zip Comics.
- Queen Sapphirella is a parody of Wonder Woman.
- Putty Person may be parody of Mr. Fantastic.
- In the flashback Arthur's and Buster's sweaters are green and red, respectively.
- Though the flashback is chronologically set before Arthur's Eyes, Arthur is seen wearing glasses.
- Liam, Amanda, and Kyle are called "kindergartners" by Francine, despite being in preschool.
- In Australia this is the last episode to have a title card, though season 12 and 13 were mixed together in Australia.
- This is the final episode to feature the Super Sister title card.