Trucks is a fictional movie that Francine and Muffy go to see in "The Agent of Change". The movie contains only a few females, and mostly males. It is comprised of characters who take the form of vehicles, mostly trucks. Its main plotline was said to be about a truck who follows his dreams. In the part shown in the episode, trucks are participating in the Ton of Bricks Bowl, which Johnny Half-ton wins, goes out with Cindy Cupholder and the end credits rolls.
- The film is a parody of the film Cars.
- Johnny Half-ton is a parody of Lightning McQueen.
- Rita is a parody of Sherriff.
- Cindy Cupholder is a parody of Sally Carrera.
- Smelly is a parody of Mater.
- The film is mentioned in "D.W. Unties the Knot", where one of the Tibbles says that he didn't wear a suit when their grandmother took them to see Trucks The Musical.
- The ending music was later used in What's in a Name?