|Number in season:||4B|
|Original Airdate:|| October 27, 2008|
January 30, 2009
April 9, 2009
November 19, 2012
|Written by:||Susan Kim|
|Storyboard by:||Ivan Tankushev|
"For the Birds"
"The Chronicles of Buster"
Arthur gives away a present that he had received from Buster.
Buster digs out an old model called The Grain Reaper that he found in the closet and builds it. However, he has trouble figuring out where the last piece of the model goes. Arthur comes by to tell Buster that they are giving out movie posters at the Mill Creek Cinema, but when Arthur gets a chance to visit the movie theater, Binky has already bought the last poster. Binky spots the model thresher and Arthur trades it for the poster. Arthur shows Buster the poster and explains how he got it, but Buster is unhappy. Arthur tries to make a sorry card for Buster, but he rejects it. That night, Arthur has a bad dream where the thresher's "mother" is invading Buster's house. Arthur desperately asks to get the model back, but the Tibble Twins destroy it on a little touchdown celebration by playing a little "offensive football" on a pass play. Later, Arthur visits Buster while his family is still having dinner. Arthur gives Buster the repaired model and Buster is happy again. The episode finishes with Buster choosing another model at a store. What will happen to this model?
- Bitzi Baxter
- D.W. Read
- Mrs. Tibble
- Timmy and Tommy Tibble
- Muffy Crosswire (opening)
- The Brain
- Mr. Ratburn
- Thora Read (imagination)
- George Lundgren (imagination)
- Neal Lundgren (imagination)
- Mrs. Fink
- Sue Ellen Armstrong
- Prunella Deegan
- Pal (imagination)
- Francine Frensky (imagination)
- Oliver Frensky (imagination)
- The Grain Reaper is a reference to the Grim Reaper.
- Arthur's laugh in the title card is in a lower pitch.
- Sue Ellen and Patrick can be seen outside the movie theater. Strangely, they do not move at all.
- The Bionic Bunny Walkie-Talkies make another appearance.
- A poster for the Harvest Day Celebration that was previously mentioned in "Arthur's Number Nightmare" can be seen in the library. The Harvest Day Celebration would be mentioned again in "Prunella and the Disappointing Ending."
- Main article: Ungifted/Gallery