|"Waiting to Go"|
|Number in season:||4B|
|Original Airdate:|| October 11, 2002|
|Written by:||Glen Berger|
|Storyboard by:||Robert Yap|
"To Tibble the Truth"
"Elwood City Turns 100!"
Binky and Brain have a collision on the soccer field that severely strains their friendship, then find themselves stuck in the school parking lot together after everyone else's rides have come and gone.
This article's missing a plot section. You can help by adding one!
- Muffy Crosswire
- Bitzi Baxter
- 3rd Grade Male Dog (Number 2)
- Fern Walters
- 3rd Grade Male Rat (Number 2)
- 3rd Grade Female Bear
- This is the second time Binky has broken someone else's watch. The first time was in Meek for a Week, when Binky broke Francine's watch that Muffy gave to her.
- The same dog appears in Friday the 13th.
- The letters "PBs" on the Peanut Butter Crackers wrapper could be referencing PBS.
- Binky eats Peanut Butter Crackers; he would later develop an allergy to peanuts.