Everyone (all formerly)
|First Appeared (cartoon)|
Woogles are a popular collectable toy, though often considered to be a fad.
Woogles can squeeze, bounce like a ball, stretch like a snake, shimmy and shake, and talk when you hug them. They can also be customized to wear outfits and other gimmicks.
Arthur was the last known person to obtain a Woogle. He tried to sell it at a yard sale, but no one bought it. Eventually, he sold it via advertising on the Internet.
Muffy still has her Woogle collection stored in the basement of her mansion.
Poogles are the cheap parody of a woogle.
- Narrator: Is it a toy? Is it a pet? Is it an ALIEN?
- Kids: AHHHHH!
- Girl: No, it's my Woogle!
- Singer: OOOOH, They bounce like a ball, they stretch like a snake, they wiggle and waggle, and shimmy and shake. They smile when you hold them, and cry when you don't...
- Woogle: *cries*
- Singers: They're Woogles, Woogles, Woogles! They say something cute when you give them a squeeze, like
- Woogle: Can I have a hug? Pretty please?
- Singer: You can put them in hats, or even a dress... and they're better than pets because they don't make a mess! Woogles, Woogles, Woogles!
- Woogle: Woogles, coming in every color of the rainbow (and then some). So, collect them all! Get yours today!
- They were a parody of Silly Slammers, which were popular around the same time this episode was released.
- 307a. Arthur Rides the Bandwagon
- 701b. The Great Sock Mystery
- 806. Postcards from Buster
- 807b. Desperately Seeking Stanley
- 1102a. Arthur Sells Out
- 1608a. Buster's Book Battle (picture)
- 1802a. The Friend Who Wasn't There
- 1805b. Arthur Calls It
- 2005b. The Butler Did It