Everyone (all formerly)
|First Appeared (cartoon)|
Woogles are a popular collectable toy, though often considered to be a fad.
Woogles can squeeze, bounce like a ball, stretch like a snake, shimmy and shake, and talk when you hug them. They can also be customized to wear outfits and other gimmicks.
Arthur was the last known person to obtain a Woogle. He tried to sell it at a yard sale, but no one bought it. Eventually, he sold it via advertising on the Internet.
Muffy still has her Woogle collection stored in the basement of her mansion.
- Narrator: Is it a toy? Is it a pet? Is it an ALIEN?
- Kids: AHHHHH!
- Girl: No, it's my Woogle!
- Singer: OOOOH, They bounce like a ball, they stretch like a snake, they wiggle and waggle, and shimmy and shake. They smile when you hold them, and cry when you don't...
- Woogle: *cries*
- Singers: They're Woogles, Woogles, Woogles! They say something cute when you give them a squeeze, like
- Woogle: Can I have a hug? Pretty please?
- Singer: You can put them in hats, or even a dress... and they're better than pets because they don't make a mess! Woogles, Woogles, Woogles!
- Woogle: Woogles, coming in every color of the rainbow (and then some). So, collect them all! Get yours today!
- They were a parody of Silly Slammers, which were popular around the same time this episode was released.
- 307a. Arthur Rides the Bandwagon
- 701b. The Great Sock Mystery
- 807b. Desperately Seeking Stanley
- 1102a. Arthur Sells Out
- 1802a. The Friend Who Wasn't There
- 1805b. Arthur Calls It